Where it all began
The Fruit Stand in 1955
Sardilli Fruit Stand
In 1955 Guido Sardilli started a fruit stand on Queen Street in Southington, CT. He would supply the surrounding towns with fresh local produce, flowers and christmas trees for over 25 years. In 1975, Don Sardilli started wholesaling produce out of the back of the fruit stand and started Sardilli Fruit and Produce. In 1980 the fruit stand closed and Sardilli moved into the Hartford Regional Market.
Moving in the Right Direction
Sardilli Produce & Dairy moves to the 212 Locust Street Location
Sardilli Produce & Dairy
In 1989, Sardilli Produce and Dairy moved into a 30,000 square foot facility where it continues to operate today. After countless reinvestments over the years the faclity is now one of the most state of the art food safe distribution centers in CT equipped with an in-house processing center for value added products.